You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, September 21st 2005, 10:45am

Author: pnardone

Zone won't come on unless bleeder valve is opened

thanks for the advice. i have already purchased a replacement valve. unfortunately the 2400t does not come apart, at least that i can tell. does anyone have experience using the 2400t by irritrol? thanks

Tuesday, September 20th 2005, 4:35am

Zone won't come on unless bleeder valve is opened

i have the same problem. i can use the bleeder control and have the sprinklers pop up, but i can't get it to work on the timer. Any ideas on how difficult it is to replace the valve? I took my solenoid to an irritrol dealer and they assured me the solenoid was working (ran a test on it). i assume now the problem is the valve. for a novice, are there any diagrams or instructions on how to replace/repair the valve? thanks

Wednesday, September 14th 2005, 4:43am

Replacing Solenoid on Irritol 2400T

Thanks for the advice. I will give it a shot.

Tuesday, September 13th 2005, 5:06am

Replacing Solenoid on Irritol 2400T

Good morning, I am trying to replace the solenoid on an Irritol 2400T valve. I can't seem to figure out how to take it off. The problem is that the sprinklers do not "pop up" when the timer is set. I can manually open the sprinklers by using the little knob with the cross on top (sorry for the poor description). When I connect the wires from the solenoid to the wires for the timer, it clicks, but the heads don't pop up. Any help on how to replace the solenoid or any other suggestions would be gr...