You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, September 29th 2005, 8:21pm

Author: TheEngineer

Controller is acting up

I have checked it over and over. Also tried setting it for a time when I could watch it and still nothing. It turns on once in a while as programmed, but not with any regularity. I'm suspecting a fault in the rain sensor interrupting the system. Don't know if this is a likely problem though. No trains, just freeways.

Wednesday, September 14th 2005, 5:44pm

Controller is acting up

How do I go about diagnosing a controller problem? I have my sprinklers programmed to turn on every night at 2 AM. Just recently I learned this wasn't happening. There is no water in the rain sensor (hasn't rained here in months) and manually activating the system works just fine. It just won't run automatically. It is a Rain Bird system, controller model E-6 with an RS-1 rain sensor.

Wednesday, September 14th 2005, 5:37pm

Mole or Gopher problem

I have had holes and dirt piles appearing in one corner of my backyeard since I moved into this house 3 months ago. It looks like the work of a gopher but I have not been able to take him out yet. Anyone know of any tricks to get rid of a gopher? He has already chewed two of my sprinkler fittings and gas bombs don't work because his network of holes runs into the neighbors yard. Thanks for any help anyone can give.