You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, September 26th 2005, 11:37am

Author: Urban Artist

Art Project using Veggie Produce Mist-†ype System

I'm a sculptor wanting to build a 3-D indoors project using the fine mist sprinklers like those found in grocery stores in the produce section. I have not had any luck finding a store in Houston that carries these parts. If I can look at the parts, I can do my own design, but so far I keep being sent to places that only carry the lawn sprinkler system parts or people who only install the systems. I would like to go to a warehouse of sprinkler parts (fine mist). Does anyone have any tips on where...

Monday, September 26th 2005, 11:33am

Author: Urban Artist

Art Project using Veggie Produce Mist-†ype System

****o. I'm an artist wanting to make a project (with my own hands) using the fine mist sprinklers like those found in grocery stores in the produce section. I have not had any luck finding a store in Houston that carries these parts. If I can look at the parts, I can do my own design, but so far I keep being sent to places that only carry the lawn sprinkler system parts or people who only install the systems. I would like to go to a warehouse of sprinkler parts (fine mist). Does anyone have any ...