You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, May 5th 2006, 3:17am

Author: jellman

Toro 340 Stream Will Not Pop Up

So when you put in one of the muli-disk did you then screw it down and then put the radius cap on. What exactly pops up, the housing that disk sits in?

Wednesday, May 3rd 2006, 2:43am

Yes all the other heads on the zone came up and I do get water to bubble out of the head. Even if you look at the 340 it doesn't look right, I can't see how the shaft part can even pop up. I'm trying to avoid digging and taking apart, but that looks like maybe the next step, unless someone has used these heads of recent.

Tuesday, May 2nd 2006, 9:23am

Just purchased Toro 340 Stream Lawn Pop up. They come with the multidisk that you put in to get the desired angle to water. And then you screw on the radius cap. But for some reason, I have to be missing something, they will not pop up, water just gushes out just below the radius cap. But I can't seem to see how these pop up. They both do this. Any thoughts [?]

Thursday, October 20th 2005, 7:51am

Disc For Toro 340 MultiStream

Perfect! That will help. Thanks Jeff

Tuesday, October 18th 2005, 7:08am

Disc For Toro 340 MultiStream

Does anyone know what disc come with the MultiStream 340 from Toro. I'm assuming they come with 90, 180, 360 degree. But don't they come with 115, 240 and other sizes. Can you buy just the disc?