You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, December 28th 2005, 2:20pm

Author: tkbryant

Hunter Pro-C doesn't recognize module

Thanks. I had read the manual and did make sure to remove the battery. Today I tried it again. However, this time, I had removed 2 of the 3 wires (zones 4 and 5 - since I moved them to the base module so that I could water). And I noticed that I now had zones 4 and 5 available. Naturally, I removed the last wire and cycled power to the controller -- all zones on that module (4-6) became available. So it seems that if I remove the wires the zones are recognized. Is this normal or is it possible t...

Monday, December 26th 2005, 12:59pm

Author: tkbryant

Hunter Pro-C doesn't recognize module

About 9 months ago my Hunter Pro-C controller suddenly failed to recognize the added 3-zone module (zones 4-6). I tried to figure it out, but had no real success -- that is after reinstalling the module and turning on power some number of times, it decided to recognize the module. And everything worked for quite awhile. Now it has suddenly stopped working again. I'd buy a new module but I don't know if it is the controller or the module. Any ideas on how to diagnose the problem? Thank you, Tim B...