You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, June 10th 2006, 4:18pm

Author: julieblades

interested in having an adventure????

Hi guys, I am back from US visit....lots of new landscape lighting ideas floating around now to go with the irrigation. I am still interested in hearing from you about possibly coming down to work here...have been offered other stuff in the islands. It will take a special sort of someone but if you are interested please write to me. Julie

Thursday, May 11th 2006, 3:08pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tom</i> <br />sounds like a dream job..........whats the catch? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> There is no catch....I cannot find an experienced man here to help me...I really need a lot of help...we work 24/7/365 so anyone who is interested is welcome to email me with their experience at blades@sunbeach.ne...

Friday, May 5th 2006, 2:05am

hI, I am looking for someone to come to Barbados and help me. We have a lot of work at the moment and I could really use someone with a lot of experience and the desire to experience a new culture. We dont always do things the way you do in US due to our climate restrictions and availabilty of supplies. Should be a challenge for the right person. Julie

Monday, March 6th 2006, 9:15am

Sea Isle Supreme

We are starting a new project with the above type of turf. Has anyone ever had experience with this turf? I need to know what flow rate to use as it apparently does not like to be overwatered while the plugs are establishing themselves initially. I also need to know if anyone has any experience with rotors that tolerate sand well.....they are planting this turf in sand and my experience is that rotors gears and sand do not mix well. Thanks for any help. Julie

Wednesday, February 8th 2006, 9:46am

All 6 zones out: Controller or Valves or?

Hi there, Is there a filter on the system. If so is it blocked up? This often happens to me and it shuts everything down. Don't know how dirty your water is. Any isolation valves on the zones turned off? Master valve turned off? Where in the pipe did you check for pressure...mailine or lateral? Hope this helps

Tuesday, January 10th 2006, 1:22am

I need a sensor to stop overflow of tank and waste

Thank you for you input Wet Boots. After some research I have decided to try out a mercury float and put a Y strainer upstream of everything to prevent any little rocks from sticking the solenoid open. Our public water company here is a little slack on repairs and rocks are often found in pipes after they have been fixing leaks. Have you had any experience with mercury float switches? I am told that they are very reliable.

Sunday, January 8th 2006, 4:55am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i> <br />How often do the float switches stick? Seems you could come up with something reliable. Maybe a redundant setup with more than one float switch per tank. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> We have taken on a large development of upscale houses. A lot of the equipment is really old and not tr...

Saturday, January 7th 2006, 6:27am

When electronic float switches stick the refill water to the tank keeps on running and going out the overflow. As we do monthly maintenance at properties we may not see this so it could run up thousand dollar water bills. I need some sort of device in the overflow to either warn the owner or shut off the water and prevent waste. It is better to have a dry garden than a huge water bill. Any ideas? The overflow only really comes into play if we are experiencing really bad weather. julieblades