You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 6:02pm

Author: leonadis

what brand of sprinkler head

I have two leaky pop up roters that are k 2000 brand. they two heads in questions are at the lowest part of the yard. Both heads leak and form a puddle. I need two roters that have a drain check valve built in to them. Does any one know what line of hunter roter heads I should buy? I have checked out the specs on this website of different rotors and there is no info about built in drain check valves.

Monday, March 27th 2006, 7:51pm

rain bird valves

I checked a spot around the head and it was dry. I then turned the water on to the system and checked the spot a few hours later and it was wet without running the system. The old valve I replaced but the new one I have not tried to gut parts.

Monday, March 27th 2006, 7:19pm

rain bird valves

I might add all other zones do not leak from the spray heads just that one zone rotor and it is an extremly slow leak!

Monday, March 27th 2006, 7:14pm

rain bird valves

I had my sprinkler system hooked up to the main water line and I had them use my exsisting valves 3 rain bird valves cv 75 (I think) and 1 orbit valve all with flow control. when everything was hooked i ran my sprinkler system for a few days everyday and noticed a small puddle in the back yard at the lowest roter. I changed the the rainbird valve that was only a year old with the same valve from home depot and a week after the same problem came back worse than before. When i shut the water of at...