You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 5:53pm

Author: wkneis@optonline.net

Single Leaking Head on Toro System

Aplogies in advance for my lack on knowledge on this issue (and for cross-posting this) - I'm posting this for my 75-year-old dad. He's got a 5-zone Toro system. After the timer shuts the system off, a single head continues to leak a small volume of water. The leaking head is the 2nd head, and the highest placed head in its zone, with none of the other heads in that zone leaking. Suspecting the master solenoid had gone bad, my dad (who's pretty handy) replaced the entire master solenoid valve wi...

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 5:52pm

Author: wkneis@optonline.net

Single Leaking Head - Toro System

[?]Aplogies in advance for my lack on knowledge on this issue - I'm posting this for my 75-year-old dad. He's got a 5-zone Toro system. After the timer shuts the system off, a single head continues to leak a small volume of water. The leaking head is the 2nd head, and the highest placed head in its zone, with none of the other heads in that zone leaking. Suspecting the master solenoid had gone bad, my dad (who's pretty handy) replaced the entire master solenoid valve with a new Watts dual valve....