You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, February 27th 2006, 4:32am

Author: SusieQ

Problem converting to drip

Thanks so much, SprinklerGuy! I thought it was probably an electrical problem, so I'll need to solve the new vs. old solenoid problem as well as re-check the connections.I will take some photos (it was too dark last night by the time I was posting) as soon as I get a chance.

Monday, February 27th 2006, 2:47am

Thanks Wet Boots. The valve in the link above has a flow range .25-30 GPM, and the pressure range is 10-150 psi, which I would think would be sufficient. I can't read the Richdel model, but it looks almost identical to mine (with the exception of the lever). As I mentioned, the pressure regulator is 25 psi. Valve 1 (which worked at first) actually has many fewer drippers than Valve 2 (which didn't) and they are 1 gpm drippers, so that would seem to point to the clog issue, since both would have ...

Sunday, February 26th 2006, 2:54pm

Hi, First, I shoudl say I'm a DIYer, and have not really worked with a sprinkler or drip system much. I have done lots of fairly advanced DIY projects, so I do catch on quickly. Having said that, ffter several hours of trying to complete a simple conversion, I'm really frustrated! I have two Richdel valves that were part of an existing sprinkler system when I bought this house. Last summer, I had them working with the sprinklers. I live in phoenix, so I have removed all the grass (too much work)...