You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, September 25th 2006, 3:12am

Author: RJB

Compressor Pressure Regulating Valve

My equipment rental company only has 185 CFM towable air compressors. How do I regulate the pressure of this 120psi machine? Do I need to include my own pressure regulating valve and guage? Will a regulating valve designed for water do the job?

Friday, June 9th 2006, 2:57am

Motion Detector to activate 'geese' zone!!

Good feedback. Thanks. The watchdog is probably the best. I will buy the outdoor motion detector if anyone can give me a clue how to wire it into a 24V a.c. controller. This job has a Toro TMC-212. If needed, I would consider putting the 'geese' (or deer) zone on it's own controller. Do any electrical guru's have suggestions? Time to go to work!! Thanks for the help.

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 3:56am

Motion Detector to activate 'geese' zone!!

I have an existing customer whose lot includes a pond. He has noticed that when the zone adjacent to the pond is run in manual mode that the geese move back into the pond or out of his yard. He has asked me if I can activate the zonefor a minute or two with a motion detector. Interesting idea which could become a real nuisance, but it is a sales opportunity, and 'the customer is always right'. I have tried to sell him a remote, but he wants to herd the geese away whenever they wander near his pa...