You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, April 25th 2006, 7:19am

Author: Jkm

Mechanical Sequensing Valve

<font size="5"></font id="size5"><font face="Arial"></font id="Arial"> Thanks again W Boots for the info. See that the Firmco link does offer an eight position indexing valve. I have not laid the system out yet but probably can do it with eight zones. The present system runs about 9 gpm limited mostly by about 50 ft of inside 3/4 inch pvc plumbing. The pump is a 1/3 hp 10 gpm series submerged pump pumping from 40 ft down static water table. It supplies water to the heat pump only. Another pump i...

Monday, April 24th 2006, 3:10am

Thanks W Boots for the timely response and link. The next question is can these valves be placed in series? I need more than six zones. Also, I do not understand the function of the cam. Six Outlet, 1 1/4" x 1" Models 4600 No Cam 4602 Cammed for 2 Zone Operation 4603 Cammed for 3 Zone Operation 4604 Cammed for 4 Zone Operation 4605 Cammed for 5 Zone Operation 4606 Cammed for 6 Zone Operation Can these be field changed or do you have to order them with specific cam? What is the function of the no...

Sunday, April 23rd 2006, 3:36am

We have a water sourced heat pump open loop. I am going to install a lawn watering system to use the water we presently dump. In this case the off/on control would be the thermostat for the air conditioning. Each time it comes on the valve sequences to the next zone. There used to be available mechanical valves that would automatically sequence to the next zone. Are these still available? I have not been able to locate one. Would also appreciate any sage advice on this. We are in N Indiana and t...