You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, May 6th 2006, 7:47pm

Author: rtswis

Commercial Grades?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Wet_Boots</i> <br />Your inquiry of 4/26 was a request for someone to write a how-to tutorial for you. Expect such posts to go unanswered. If you can't find the information online, then watch the next repairman you hire, and write your own tutorial. I can't agree with a $80 price for a stainless I-20, but allow me to express my admiration and envy for ...

Saturday, May 6th 2006, 7:35am

Commercial Grades?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Heaviside</i> <br />And you folks call yourselves professionals? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> I will second that. Maybe it's endemic to this business. We bought a house with a previously (and professionally) installed system. The original installer was no longer in business. On the recommendation of a lan...

Tuesday, April 25th 2006, 8:38pm

Installing replacement rotors

We have a 20 year old system installed by prior owners using Toro heads, a number of which have been professionally replaced with I20's. I'm considering replacing additional heads myself, also with I20's or PGP's. Before I start pulling old heads out of the ground, could someone please tell me what sort of parts and/or specialized tools I should order in addition to the rotors, PVC glue, and an adjustment tool? There aren't that many heads to be replaced, and they're not broken, but in some loca...