You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, May 5th 2006, 3:59pm

Author: Heaviside

Commercial Grades?

And you folks call yourselves professionals?

Friday, May 5th 2006, 6:10am

PGJ Won't Rotate!

I have a PGJ head set for 180 degree rotation. Stream flow seems normal, but when it nears the leftmost trip point it hangs up and stops rotating. When I manually move it to the left trip point, it will then reverse and go through a complete arc---until it almost gets to the left trip point, where it hangs up again. Red nozzle, about 30 psi. Any ideas what's causing the problem? Thanks.

Thursday, May 4th 2006, 2:49pm

Commercial Grades?

Yeah---I guess the smiley says it all! It's not a real problem 'cause the guy did a great job. Guess he just wants to justify the prices he will charge me for the job. I won't kick, but just wanted to know if I needed to worry about this issue when I have to replace them in the future. Another question: where can I go to learn how these impact sprinkler heads work? I have downloaded the manual from Rainbird, so can adjust them, etc. But I want to know the theory behind how they are working (what...

Wednesday, May 3rd 2006, 7:50pm

Commercial Grades?

My landscaper just installed Rainbird Maxipaws. Some of these were already installed, and I think they work great. When I mentioned that I could get them at a big box store, he told me that that the ones he was installing were "commercial grade," with stronger springs, etc, and they were only available to contractors. What do you think? I haven't been able to find anything on this topic by doing a web search.