You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, June 26th 2006, 5:12pm

Author: vmbray

round Valve Cover locking device

maybe a stainless security screw would work, you know the ones that have an allen hole with a little post to prevent the standard allen wrench? get a round head one that pliers won't work on, it's doubtful that anyone would go to the trouble to source the wrench I think...

Monday, June 26th 2006, 6:35am

Sand Filter on shallow well

Guys, I'm a little stuck on whether to install a filter or not and could use some expert opinion. I've got a shallow well that pulls quite a bit of very fine sand. It doesn't seem to affect the system but I'm concerned about the long term effects it could have and so was considering a filter. The problem is with the volume of sand I think the filter would fill up in a day or less, maybe not that bad but there's bunches of sand. I looked at the VuFlow filters and seperators and wondered if I coul...

Monday, June 19th 2006, 7:25pm

Rainbird 5000...which nozzle?

What I did that worked well was to hook up the rotors on the garden hose to see if there was enough flow. You can get little adapters from HD that connect pipe thread to hose thread that you can use for this test - they're also handy for other things. Put nozzles in the rotors and tape them to a stake. Nozzle the rotors (try two) for the total flow for the zone; if you need 12 gpm, put two six gpm nozzles in the two rotors and try it. Should give you a better idea of what your supply is capable ...

Thursday, May 4th 2006, 10:00am

Head placement

Nevermind, you drag the master from the DRAWING PAGE onto the new stencil and it becomes editable. Gees, that was so hard :O

Thursday, May 4th 2006, 9:52am

Head placement

Hi, your design looks great! I was trying to get Visio going to do this myself based on your success, I have Visio pro 2003. What's happening is I can't seem to get the master to copy, it always wants to make a shortcut. Once I got it to copy but since that it always makes a shortcut whether I copy it or send it to favorites, or another stencil or whatever. Has that happened to you, do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!