You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, September 3rd 2002, 12:18pm

Author: xliang

PVC size for lateral lines of the sprinkler heads

My main water line into the house uses 3/4" cupple pipe. For this I plan to use 3/4" PVC for the main supply line of each zone. A few questions: [1] I plan to order from you the Rain Bird sprinkler heads. Do these heads use 1/2" or 3/4" input connectors? [2] What size of the PVC shall I use for the lateral lines that delivar water from the main supply line to the sprinkler heads? If the sprinkler head uses 1/2" connector (is it correct?), shall I use 1/2" for all lateral lines? [3] Do you have R...

Wednesday, August 7th 2002, 1:23pm

How to balance the flow

Thank you very much for your help. I will see if I could attach to the mainline.

Wednesday, August 7th 2002, 10:21am

How to balance the flow

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Here are the answers to your questions- Thanks a lot. (1) Connect to your mainline in your basement or out side after the water meter depending where you live. If you use the faucets, you do not have backflow pervention. When you connect to your mainline, you have the capibility to get all the pressure and GPM's Since my basement has been finished and the mainline outside is diffcult ...

Wednesday, August 7th 2002, 4:52am

How to balance the flow

I am planning to install the splingler system in September. My facet has 55 PSI and 10 GPM (when I combine two facets, otherwise only 6 GPM). I need to choose Rotors between Rain Bird and Hunter. A few questions: [1] Is it ok to combine two facets to increase the GPM? Is there any potential problem I need to prevent for this combination? [2] In a typical zone, I have 2 quarter, 1 half and 1 full circles. How can I choose Rotors with specific nozzles to balance the water flow in the same zone. Fr...