You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, May 6th 2006, 8:26am

Author: saint

New Sprinkler system

Thanks Tom, I have already started that process. One contractor is coming by next week, to explain in more detail his design. I just want to say I have learned a lot from postings on this site, and want to say thanks for the help.

Friday, May 5th 2006, 6:13pm

New Sprinkler system

Sprinkler Guy is correct in that they will not give out there design. Both have good references, and both semm to be genuinely honest. I quess I am leaning toward the all Hunter system. From reading past posts the Hunter controller sounds superior to the Toro. If it is close to the same cost it only seems logical.

Friday, May 5th 2006, 12:36pm

New Sprinkler system

I am incredibly new with sprinkler irrigation systems, so pardon my ignorance in this area. I have recieved a few estimates for a sprinkler system that fall between $ 2500.00 and $ 3000.00. My Yard / garden area is approximately 9300 sf. The garden area is 58 ft x 30 ft on the side yard by the blvd. I use city water on sandy soil, and I have no idea on GPM or PSI type stuff. These are the proposals. Controller: SRC Plus Heads: 19-22 PGP rotors and 18-20 Pro Sprays = around 40 heads Valves: Hunte...