You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, May 11th 2006, 4:30am

Author: nrupalp

Need to install sprinklers in 20x40 ft area

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tom</i> <br />6 rotors total- rotors at each corner and one each halfway along the 40' side. If you used sprays you'd need 15 to do it right. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> whats the best choice of rotors i should use?

Thursday, May 11th 2006, 4:05am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RidgeRun05</i> <br />Spray heads. Either the Hunter Pro Spray series or the Rain Bird 1800 series. Your spacing will vary depending upon your available pressure and the nozzles used. Generally, you can get 10' 12' or 15' nozzles as the most common types. You want to have head to head coverage, meaning each head sprays to the next and so on.. <hr height...

Wednesday, May 10th 2006, 9:14am

coverage

Sprinklerguy: i want to install sprinkler's in 40x20ft area, should i put one head in each corner?

Wednesday, May 10th 2006, 4:45am

I really need help guys. I have a side yard which is about 20x40ft rectangle. What would be my best choice? And what would be the best spots to put the heads? I will be running new pipe with water supply and i ahve enough force of water since i will be tapping in from same line as my existing sprinklers.