You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, May 21st 2006, 5:36pm

Author: abm234

will nozzles help?

I know that the rotors I used are not the best but I found this forum too late. I have rainbird 32sa rotors in my back yard (that I just installed) and they are not spraying the best (straight stream,not good coverage). According to my rainbird plan I need smaller than the # 3 nozzles that are in there. Is this really going to help (pressure, spray, etc). Also I heard that that there is a recall on 32sa and 3500 rotors from rainbird, anybody know of anything?

Sunday, May 14th 2006, 6:54am

did I screw up/will this work

Thank you for the reply. Would it help any to connect 1 inch valves to the 3/4 inch pipe or to add another zone? Or should I just leave it as rainbird designed it. Thanks

Saturday, May 13th 2006, 6:52pm

did I screw up/will this work

Rainbird designed a system for me based on a static pressure of 80 and 8 gpm. It called for 3/4 inch poly pipe and valves. 2 of my 5 zones have 6 rotators 1 zone has 7. So on Thurs I rented a machine and pulled 1000 ft of 3/4inch poly. I have since found out all the pros around here use 1 inch pipe. Now I'm worried that I messed up and this thing is not going to work. Any advice?