You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, June 2nd 2006, 7:43pm

Author: bhype23

Drip System Question

So I have Multi-Outlet Emitters that come up off the main line using thin tubing. I need to locate the mainline underground, add an emitter and have the thin tubing come off the emitter up above the ground...great, more digging! This is a diagram of what you were explaining which is different than what I have. I'm guessing the only difference is that mine is subterrainian and has the tubing coming off of the main line up above to the surface.

Friday, June 2nd 2006, 2:33pm

Drip System Question

Okay, so where are the emitters located? Underground? At the valve control (we have rain bird valves)? Thanks again, we'll get through this sooner or later!

Friday, June 2nd 2006, 7:55am

Drip System Question

Okay after a few minutes looking at emitters online, correct me if I'm wrong, the emitter is the end piece of the drip line that dispenses the water. Is that correct? My current drip system does not have emitters, it is only 1/4" tube with an open end that releases the water.

Friday, June 2nd 2006, 6:56am

Drip System Question

Wet_Boots, thanks for the reply. I'm not educated enough about the design/layout of the drip line system either so I have another question for you. Where are the emitters located? How many emitters are supported on each valve? Thanks again and sorry to bore you with these simple questions.[]

Thursday, June 1st 2006, 7:45pm

Drip System Question

We bought our house with a drip system installed which services about 12 lines to existing plants. Everything is in working order. We added a plant next to an existing plant that had its own drip line. I added a barbed Tee connector to split the existing drip line so that the new plant would have a line as well. My problem is that it appears the water is only coming through one or the other split line, but not both at the same time. Is there a way I can get the water to flow through each of thes...

Tuesday, May 30th 2006, 7:36am

Rainbird ESP Modular Controller programs

RVLI, thanks for the reply. This is what I was thinking but wasn't sure. Thank you. B

Monday, May 29th 2006, 7:51pm

Rainbird ESP Modular Controller programs

I have the same question. I have the Rainbird ESP Modular that has three programs, A, B, and C. I want my lawn on one schedule and my shrubs drip line on another. If I enter program A for my lawns, program B for my driplines, but leave the program selection to either A or B, will both programs be honored? Or will it only run the program that is selected? I guess the ideal option would be for an additional toggle on the program switch that said Run All Programs. Thanks