You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, June 6th 2006, 4:50am

Author: azjacket

Coverage Question

here are the arcs - 1 360 hunter 15', 2 ~180+ hunter 15', 1 ~120 hunter 15', 1 ~120 hunter 12', 2 ~120' rainbird. the yard has some curves. not perfect rectangle. i may be interested in the tech if suggestions don't work. also, the valve on the strong zone looks like a rainbird you would see at home depot. the valve on the weak zone looks like more of a professional grade hunter. thanks

Monday, June 5th 2006, 5:55pm

Coverage Question

they are a mix of half, full, .... i started closing them off. i tried what you suggested - when two were shut off, all the other heads were fully up with high pressure. when one shut off, it was stronger but not as much as both. the distance apart ranges from ~12-13ft down to about ~9. would it worth putting some 12ft nozzles in the areas that are closer together? are different brands better for lower pressure situation? anything else i should be checking to make sure something else isn't wrong...

Monday, June 5th 2006, 5:03am

Coverage Question

here are the 7 heads. 4 hunter 15 foot adjustable 1 hunter 12 foot adjustable 2 rainbird 15 foot adjustable i live in phoenix. the water source is hose bib on side of the house. it does look like 3/4inch. thanks for your help

Saturday, June 3rd 2006, 6:02pm

Coverage Question

zone 2 is where the main problem was. that is where i put 15 foot nozzles.

Saturday, June 3rd 2006, 9:42am

Coverage Question

i put in the 15foot nozzles and it looks like i don't have enough pressure in one zone. zone 1 has 5 nozzles and that is fine, zone 2 has 7, the heads don't get fully up. what should i check to see what could be issue with pressure? i can't imagine the previous owners would have set it up this way without enough pressure originally. thanks

Friday, June 2nd 2006, 4:13am

Coverage Question

thanks. what is best way to ensure there is enoughh pressure before i put in 15 foot nozzles?

Thursday, June 1st 2006, 7:46pm

Coverage Question

We recently moved into our house in Arizona. As the winter grass has died and bermuda started growing we noticed dry areas in several spots. We have 2 zones in backyard with spray heads. There is a mix of sprinkler brands -- it looks like the originals were hunter, and some were replaced with rainbird. One issue is that there are dry areas around the heads in center of lawn (water sprays far from nozzle but area right around nozzle not getting enough). The other issue is that it looks like the n...