You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 1:12pm

Author: JimD

Which valve is best

<b>I have designed a system for my farm and need to use 1 1/2 inch valves. There are several on the site to pick from. Is one better than the others? </b> I have a simple design of 1 1/2" PVC main line with four zones of 1 1/4 PVC pipe servicing 4 hunter pgp sprinkler heads on each lateral line. The main line drops 15 feet from the tank house. The system is river run FW 1 1/2 horse, 27 gallon per minute submersible pump with a total rise from the river of of 66 feet and run length of 500 feet to...

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 1:08pm

Which 1 1/2 valves needed

I have designed a system for my farm and need to use 1 1/2 inch valves. There are several on the site to pick from. Is one better than the others? I have a simple design of 1 1/2" PVC main line with four zones of 1 1/4 PVC inch line servicing 4 hunter pgp sprinkler heads on each lateral line. The system is river run FW 1 1/2 horse, 27 gallon per minute wsubmersible pump with a total rise of 66 feet and run length of 500 feet to the 119 gal wel-x tank. The system splits for the house and yard at ...

Monday, June 12th 2006, 10:08am

Sizing water pipe

I have a river system that uses a 1 1/4 inch pvc line and a 27 gallon per minute pump. The water line runs to the tank house that is 300 feet and 80ft rise in elevation. I have split the line out past the plumbing tee and stay with the same size line with only a oneway valve in the line. I will probably add a watts y strainer or other filter on the line in the tank shed. The sprinkler system will consist of a main run of 220 feet 1 1/2 inch line planned? with 4 soloniod valves and lines of ? siz...