You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, June 18th 2006, 7:27am

Author: computerhigh

New to fertigation

There is a little lack of participation on these boards. I have owned both a Dosmatic and an EZ Flo Fertilizer injector. Both are good but ... Dosmatic - Water driven pump. It is load, but accurate. Did I mention it is noisy? Since it has moving parts, it will require periodic maintenance. It is also recommended that it be cleaned out after every use by running 1 gallon of water through the pump. The size of the fertilizer container is whatever size you want it. EZ Flo - No moving parts. Less co...

Wednesday, June 7th 2006, 4:48pm

Pre-M in an EZ Flo

OK. Since no one responded to my question, I figure I would expand upon it in the hopes to open some dialog. I have spoken with both EZ Flo and Dosmatic. Their solution for Pre-emergent seems to be to put a Scotts or Peter's Professional brand fertilizer in my system/mix tank. That seems a little counter productive to me since it is my understanding that there are lot of non-water soluable "stuff" in these fertilizers (I know for a fact that Vigaro fertilizer has what looks like rocks in it afte...

Saturday, June 3rd 2006, 5:57pm

Generic Lawn Food

Where can I get Green Light liquid Iron?

Saturday, June 3rd 2006, 5:43pm

Pre-M in an EZ Flo

First I would like to say Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have been searching for a fertilizer injector forum for quite a while. I am glad I finally found this place. I have a dosmatic A30 currently. It ***** too much fertilizer so I have an EZ Flo 010-FX coming. Cost a small fortune, but ..... I wish I had found this place first, I could of saved some time, money and frustration. Any way, here is my question. My neighbors have terrible lawns and their weeds send seeds over to my l...