You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, July 14th 2006, 7:21am

Author: Betty

Hardie HR 6100 Crashed!!!!

I had floor installers using power saws, other equipment on our power source. My husband was in garage using air compressor and tripped a circuit. After power was restored timer won't turn sprinklers on. A code of A something 10 shows in led. The timer transformer is plug in a power strip on the wall,I unplugged and reset the power strip. Also I checked for blown fuse inside controller box.. It looks OK clear glass, no smoky residue.. What's next?... Help!!! 105 degrees out here in Calif.!!![V] ...

Thursday, June 15th 2006, 9:54am

Valve Wiring Question-Help

Thank You Doorz, Your advice did the trick!...this website is awesome, keep up the great work in helping us NBA Widows....[][:X]

Thursday, June 15th 2006, 8:24am

Valve Wiring Question-Help

I was cleaning some groundcover from around the stations. When the sprinklers came on the next morning Zone 4 did not come on. As I expected, I must have disconnected wiring when cleaning out the groundcover. I inspected the wiring behing the stations and on one of the stations a white wire is disconnected from one of the black wires on the valve and the little cap that protects two wires in missing. I touched the white wire to the black wire and the valve sounded like it was starting to run. Th...