You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, July 11th 2006, 9:29am

Author: Brian Dorsey

Fertigation Critter Controls

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fertigation Guru</i> <br />EZ FLO now has an awesome organic gopher repellent that is 100% organic. I have used the stuff and the results were amazing. I completely rid my backyard of voles after only 3 1/2 weeks!! It only repels critters so it is safe for the environment and can be used anywhere. I would recommend this product to any one who has a pro...

Thursday, June 22nd 2006, 9:03am

New to fertigation

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fertigation Guru</i> <br />Lime will help, but the PH of your soil is actually not that bad for blue grass. Blue grass does grow best at a ph of 7 but 6.5 is acceptable. Mushroom soil is good for poor soil and you can't beat free. Once your system is installed use a bio stimulant with each refill. EZ LNS , Bio Natra , and Turf Pro are all top quality s...

Thursday, June 22nd 2006, 7:45am

New to fertigation

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fertigation Guru</i> <br />Unfortunately there is not a product available to control weeds through fertigation. Weed and Feed products are too toxic to place in the system and will kill any broad leaf plant material including your shrubs and bushes. Using Round up and pre-m are the best options. To control weeds in your planter beds utilize low volume ...