You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 7:52am

Author: bobsalem

round Valve Cover locking device

For "bobw"......this valve box houses the main water to the house, not to an irrigation system. as the house is currently a second home, and we are almost 900 miles away, we are concerned that the water could be turned on by vandals and left running. while we haven't had an incident, I am trying to think ahead. For "Wet Boots"..... this is my first experience with valve boxes, but I would imagine the Ametek rectangular box would need to have part of its base go under the piping, is that not the ...

Tuesday, June 27th 2006, 3:28am

Thanks...That security screw sounds about as close as I will be able to get to the right product...it seems that there is a market for this sort of thing...I'm not the only person with this exposure...

Monday, June 26th 2006, 6:52am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by xpedient</i> <br />What brand is it? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> I'm not sure (the home is in SC and I am in MA now), but the hole is about 1/4" diameter, and goes straight through both parts (top & bottom) when properly closed. A padlock will not suffice because the top is flat and flush with the ground...

Monday, June 26th 2006, 5:33am

I have a 10" round valve box..when it is closed, there is a hole that goes through the round flat top and the bottom...is there a locking/unlocking device that can lock the top to the bottom?