You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, July 26th 2006, 3:39pm

Author: SharonR

Low Pressue and possible leak??

What the heck is that and where would I find it?

Wednesday, July 26th 2006, 3:54am

Boy do I feel stupid! I think I solved my own problem. The zones are not all supposed to run at the same time, are they? In any event, I think I figured out why the pressure is so low. I was trying to run them all at the same time (It's been a few years since I've used the system and I forgot this little detail!). I'm going to program the control box to each zone for 15 minitues at at time and see how it goes. I do have some minor leaks in the pvc connections at the wall though that need to be a...

Tuesday, July 25th 2006, 12:13pm

I ran an experiment on the system. I turned the main valve on as far as it would go (in the basement), heard the water gush. I then ran upstairs and turned all the valves on at the outside wall open as far as they would go. All the sprinkler heads worked, however, the pressure was extremely low. There was about a two feet of diameter spray from zone 1, 2 and 3 and zone 4 (the furtherest away) was all but a leak in the ground. I turned off all the zones except for zone 1 and the water pressure wa...