You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Saturday, March 30th 2024, 10:40pm

Author: mrfixit

Broken wire

If you can't run a new wire, then the add-a-zone should work. You could also wire two valve to run at the same time? If you have enough water pressure and flow to cover it. I know they do have radio controlled valves. Well I ran across them 25 years ago. Beats me where to get them. Google is your friend. lol

Friday, March 15th 2024, 8:36pm

I am New Here, where do I start?

Try this: Go to ImgBB click on "start uploading". Leave it on "don't autodelete", click "upload", then under embedded codes, copy and paste to your post "BBCode full link". The pic will appear in your post.

Sunday, February 18th 2024, 10:47am

Sprinkler Valves Buried in Dirt

Nope the boxes shouldn't be full of dirt. Why bother installing a box if you're just going to bury them? But, I've seen gophers fill up a box in 1 day. If you're capable, I'd empty the box with a hand trowel or whatever it takes. Then see if it gets filled back up. Maybe ask the guy to come back n look at it.

Tuesday, January 23rd 2024, 10:28am

Unable to log in and the google log in is for developers only

Hi, sorry to hear that you're having problems but you've asked your question on the forum page. Try contacting them at the support page. https://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/support/

Thursday, December 7th 2023, 3:40pm

Identify valve

HI, your link takes me to a black page with a + sign. Try this: Go to ImgBB click on "start uploading". Leave it on "don't autodelete", click "upload", then under embedded codes, copy and paste to your post "BBCode full link". The pic will appear in your post.

Tuesday, November 28th 2023, 1:13pm

I am New Here, where do I start?

Maybe you can measure gallons per minute by reading the water meter. Maybe have the plumber install the connection first then measure then design.

Wednesday, October 11th 2023, 3:10pm

Toro 280-05-14 jar lid valve - how to reasssemble

Ok, notice how at the bottom of that diagram it says 1994. These valves were obsolete a long time ago. In my entire career servicing 5 cities, I only saw the flo-pro 2 times in 29 years. I've never had to take one apart. Nor do I have one laying around. There's aren't even how to videos that I could find. Is there another valve somewhere on the property that you can carefully take apart to see how it goes? Or just unscrew the solenoid to see how the white piece is seated? Meaning how far down do...

Sunday, October 8th 2023, 11:06am

Oscillating, slow to turn off valve. Need help.

Since you've changed the valve and you have the exact same symptoms, then there wasn't a problem with the original valve. But with that said, if you installed the exact same model valve that you had before, it's having the same issue as the previous valve. There's probably too much flow going through the valve. When it shuts off you're getting water hammer. That could be what cracked the pipe. And it will happen again if you don't fix it. Is this your valve? You could try fiddling with the flow ...

Saturday, October 7th 2023, 5:44pm

Want to use my sprinkler system Halloween

That's a super cool idea. Maybe attach it to one of the sprinkler heads to see what happens. I'm not sure how much pressure you'll need to make it come out the other heads. I don't know what kind of heads you're referring to. Spray heads? Shrub heads would work great. You could buy a 100 foot roll of 5/8" drip tubing. Then you could poke holes in it anywhere you wish.

Friday, October 6th 2023, 10:47am

No Zones Are Working

I believe there's a problem with the common wire. It's broken or come off somewhere. Do any digging lately? Maybe all the wires were cut.

Thursday, October 5th 2023, 3:30pm

No Zones Are Working

Try this <click on that. Go out to a valve and see if it activates. I'm assuming it will. You don't have a master valve do you? I was assuming not because you said that you activated the valves manually. You said that you have a Hunter controller. Make sure the modules lock is on if you have one. Watch this on how to use your multimeter.

Thursday, October 5th 2023, 10:35am

No Zones Are Working

How many volts is the controller sending? How many volts is the valve receiving? What model valves do you have? and How many are there? You've basically said that everything is working. So I'm thinking that either the valves aren't receiving enough power to activate the solenoids or there is something wrong with every valve. Do a continuity test of the wiring and solenoids from the controller. Are they Rainbird valves? I've seen three solenoids of theirs go bad at the same time. The only time al...

Tuesday, October 3rd 2023, 6:03pm

Toro 280-05-14 jar lid valve - how to reasssemble

I can't seem to find a valve by searching the model number that you've given. Can you post a picture of it? Go to ImgBB click on "start uploading". Leave it on "don't autodelete", click "upload", then under embedded codes, copy and paste to your post "BBCode full link". The pic will appear in your post.

Saturday, September 30th 2023, 4:38pm

Help me guess where to dig for line?

I would imagine that everything is mostly straight lines and 90 degree angles. But you never know. It's literally impossible to know what someone may have done. You're just going on instinct to find it. As far as uploading a picture goes, try this. Go to imgBB click on "start uploading". Leave it on "don't autodelete", click "upload", then under embedded codes, copy and paste to your post "BBCode full link". The pic will appear in your post.

Friday, September 22nd 2023, 8:37pm

Using Drip Line when bushes are not close together

Are you installing the drip with pre-installed emitters every 12" I think it is? I only ask that because of what you said about wasting water. I would run the feeder tube as you've suggested.

Sunday, September 17th 2023, 1:03pm

Hunter Node-BT Question

I haven't had the pleasure of working with a bluetooth Node. Normally a controller will run the programs that you've scheduled. It should run both A and B. I know that you've scoured the manual. But here's a couple of links to keep you busy. lol Upgrading Firmware NODE-BC SUPPORT NODE-BT

Monday, September 11th 2023, 6:07pm

Only 6V AC output to valves - Nelson EZ Pro Jr

I would do two things. First I'd reset the controller. According to the manual, you use a screwdriver to do so. Look on page 27 Also, remove the common wire/s from the controller. Now run your test again. Same reading? Still 6v, I'd say the controller is bad. If you get 24v or so then something else is shorting it out.

Tuesday, September 5th 2023, 10:11pm

Zone 4 continues to run

I'd venture to guess that 5 sprinklers run on one valve and 5 sprinklers run on a totally different valve. Do you have a master valve? It could be that there's a problem with one of the valves so it runs every time the master valve runs. Meaning the master valve runs with all zones. 1-2-3-4. Seems as though you must have 5 valves, two must be wired together on zone 4. Unless you're mistaken. How many zones/wires are hooked up to the controller? So slot 5 is empty? I'm not going to say it's a bad...

Thursday, August 31st 2023, 12:08am

Need advice and suggestions on 36 year old system

haha. Sorry but I'm the one who uploaded your pictures. Next time go to https://imgbb.com/, click on "start uploading". Leave it on "don't autodelete", click "upload", then under embedded codes, copy and paste to your post "BBCode full link". The pic will appear in your post. That trick I mentioned about the pressure gauge, that was for hose bibs. I don't think you'll get any air at the test cock. And your manifold does have a lot of whooptydo's. Each turn takes away a small amount of pressure. ...