You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, August 16th 2006, 11:05pm

Author: metal_cd

Spray head with wider pattern?

OH MY GOD Are you kidding me? Please tell me you are kidding! How did such as simple request turn into such a blood bath? I never would have thought I would have found such hostile people in a sprinkler forum! HooKoo, Please please ohhhh please tell me how you think the statement 'Kind of a quiet forum' is a smart remark?!?!?! It took 4 days without a response from anyone before I wrote it just as a way of either signing off or bringing it to the top for one last chance at a response. 'Kind of a...

Monday, August 14th 2006, 6:31am

If I could invent one I do not think I would have come here looking for an answer to the question. I had thought this forums motto was 'we've got answers' not 'we've got smart remarks'. A simple, 'I do not believe one with that wide of a pattern is available' would have been more appropriate. As stated, I have a need for one that can spray up to 12', more heads are not an option in this case. Although I have never done this before, I am intelligent enough that I could have figured that out. All ...

Wednesday, August 9th 2006, 8:36am

Have been looking for a spray head with a wider pattern than normal. I have a need for something that could spray (from the side) up to 12'. Can only seem to find up to 9' (9' X 18') Thanks