You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, September 20th 2006, 3:52pm

Author: tiocareca

pump control switch

wet boots...thx...i will try this within the next week and give you an update...not much need right now for the sprinkler system in Chicago area right now...enough rain...but will adjust and do it manually.

Wednesday, September 20th 2006, 10:33am

pump control switch

I installed my system; however, the well pump turns off/on as the pressure drops. Is there a switch that will control the well pump so it will continually run as the irrigation system runs? I have been told it is better a well pump to run continually vs. off/on. Thanks for the help. Tio

Tuesday, August 29th 2006, 4:09am

rpz versus pvb???

Thank you very much for your help. I decided on the RPZ. Seems to be the best for a couple of bucks more.

Monday, August 28th 2006, 4:56pm

rpz versus pvb???

I was told I need one. Why? I don't know...it does make sense to prevent any intrusion of the water supply and they aren't that expensive. Now my question is which kind. Tiocareca

Monday, August 28th 2006, 11:37am

rpz versus pvb???

****o...I don't know the difference between rpz /pvb/ (abc/123 joke) etc...Can someone explain what the differences are and what price range should I be looking at for each...what is the best brand/model number too. I will be installing with a well..i have plenty of H2O...15 gallons/mn...Ihave read some are pressure...vacumn..all so confusing

Friday, August 11th 2006, 1:56pm

Design with a well

Hi I am trying to be a DIY guy with my sprinkler system. I have an acre of land I need to water with my well. It is a 2hp pump and I pump plenty of water I believe. I spoke to an irrigation guy and he said I want my well to run all of the time vs. on and off while sprinkling. Makes sense. How do I figure how many heads on a zone to put and is there a place that will design it for you. I don't want anything fancy...just sprinkler heads so I don't have to drag the damn hoses. Can anyone recommend ...