You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, August 13th 2006, 5:08am

Author: bethany

Dribbling Heads

Thanks, I figured out that after and found a filter set up from vuflow on sprinkler warehouse's web site and purchased it.The screen they recommend though is a 60 mesh.Is this fine enough? I'll find out when I install it.I also bought 2 new valves which should be a pleasure to install since the guy who installed the box made it so tight I have to dig up the box around the valves.What an idiot!![!] <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height=...

Saturday, August 12th 2006, 4:02pm

Help with Irritrol 2400TF valves

I also have 2400 T globe valves and some have levers on them and some do not what does that tell us.

Saturday, August 12th 2006, 3:50pm

Dribbling Heads

I have a 8 zone system that runs raw well water through it.I can't seem to figure out why I have two heads in two different zones that continue to dribble even after the cycles are over.The leaking is so much that it has left major wet spots in the lawn. I have tried changing the diaphrams in the valves and still no help. I have irritol 2400T globe valves and hunter pgp heads.I can't seem to find the selonoid parts for the irritol valves. Somebody please help! I had to shut down the whole system...