You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 4:52am

Author: jackevln

Diagnoss HELP needed !

I need some help with a strange problem. I have a lawn sprinkler system with a WeatherMatic 8A controller operating seven sectors. The seven valves ae located 3,3,1 in separate valve "boxes". Last week an old valve ruptured (in a valve "box" of three). I replaced the valve as I have replaced others at previous times. After replacement I restarted the system. But strangely now, none of the three valves at that location will work. I did nothing to the other two there and simply replaced the wirin...

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 4:52am

Diagnoss HELP needed !

I need some help with a strange problem. I have a lawn sprinkler system with a WeatherMatic 8A controller operating seven sectors. The seven valves ae located 3,3,1 in separate valve "boxes". Last week an old valve ruptured (in a valve "box" of three). I replaced the valve as I have replaced others at previous times. After replacement I restarted the system. But strangely now, none of the three valves at that location will work. I did nothing to the other two there and simply replaced the wirin...

Tuesday, August 22nd 2006, 4:50am

Diagnosis HELP! needed

Monday, August 21st 2006, 6:56am

Diagnosis help needed --controller?

Check wring resistance between what and what? Through the valve magnet? I have checked the wiring at the valves. I find it hard to believe that 3 valves failed at once --including one that has never been used --just installed Continuity where? How do these valves work if they have power all the time --what causes them to open? That is what does the controller do to open the valves since they already have power??

Sunday, August 20th 2006, 6:33am

Diagnosis help needed --controller?

I have an 8-location WeatherMatic Mark *A controller on a sprinkler system which uses 7 of the 8 dtations (several sprinklers on ach) Recentlty, I had an old valve fail and replaced it ( I've done this sucessfully on two or three other occassions --it's an old system and I seem to have a vaalve fail each year!) When I restarted the system none of the three valves in the valve box ehere I replaced one will work. I have water at all three, manually the valves work, and I have 24V A.C. currecnt ge...