You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, August 26th 2006, 6:04pm

Author: kabby

Wiring Issues

When I put he valve in I was pretty sure it was facing th eright direction. I even turned the water on before hand to make sure. When I cut the line the pressure side was on the side I expected it to be on. So thats not an issue. What I have is a CP100 Rainbird non thread valve. 1" It has A an Internal Bleed Solenoid which I turned and it came on. It has C an external bleed knob and I turned that and it came on. What I haven't tried is B the CPF flow control. I will try that Monday to adjust tha...

Friday, August 25th 2006, 8:16am

Wiring Issues

I attatched the white to both valves using one black wire from each valve. Valve 6 came on just fine but valve 5 (new) seemed to be trying to open up. You could hear noise coming from it but no water was being let out. I turned the to knobs on the top to make the sprinklers for that sation run manually. That worked and then I shut them off and the valve closed. Bad new valve or do I have it instatlled backwards?

Thursday, August 24th 2006, 1:29pm

Wiring Issues

I will go try. I did wire the white to one black on both valves. When I put the blue on station 6 it went on. When I put it on station 5 it did nothing. The red did nothing on any of them. I will go home and try to do what you said. It seemed like a lot more wire caps than for just what you said. I looked at the other valves and they had 2 whites to one black and then the blue to the other black. I'll let you know. Thanks Keith

Wednesday, August 23rd 2006, 4:55pm

Wiring Issues

Okay here we go. I was replacing two valves side by side in my system. One went out and I decided to replace the other so I don't have to in the next few weeks with my luck. I have an 8 station controller with 6 valves tied to it. The valves I replaced are valves 5 an 6. 6 wouldn't open up all the way and 5 was just fine. Me thinking it would be a simple wiring issue cut the wires to both valves and took a few days off from it. Now I have the new valves in I can't figure the wiring out. There we...