You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, October 23rd 2006, 2:16pm

Author: johncdbass

Problem with intermatic R8806p101c

Well thanks all for your answers. I just got off the phone with a intermatic technician and he said it is the timer motor. I just needed to remove a few screws and get the part number, for $30 its fixed. Thanks so much for the help!![] John

Sunday, October 22nd 2006, 3:11pm

I'm not sure about getting this timer fixed. I've had it for 13 years or so and it looks pretty good. Its pretty easy to work with just manual switches and pins. I looked at the digital timers you talked about. Are there any u recommend? Do they use the same wiring(I think this old box is 220?) I'm game for fixing anything but my knowledge is lacking electrically. Swaping a new one of the same make is pretty easy, but if they have newer technology with say a remote control, thats seems like a ni...

Saturday, October 21st 2006, 10:40am

****o all, I have an Intermatic timer and the timing wheel does not turn automatically. If I put the switch to manual the pump comes on. If its on auto it only comes on if I rotate the wheel by hand. Not too handy to fix if its servicable. Thanks for your help, John