You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, October 29th 2006, 9:28am

Author: pkulk

Please help - Soggy ground - valve problem?

Thanks for your reply mr. fixit. i will try running the specific zone to see if both areas are on the same valve. it is soggy but no water standing. we have been monitoring the watering schedule and just changed it in september. in fact, after this soft patch appeared first, we reduced the timing just to see if that had an effect. but that did not affect anything. thanks for your reply, i will give you an update.

Sunday, October 29th 2006, 9:28am

Thanks for your reply mr. fixit. i will try running the specific zone to see if both areas are on the same valve. it is soggy but no water standing. we have been monitoring the watering schedule and just changed it in september. in fact, after this soft patch appeared first, we reduced the timing just to see if that had an effect. but that did not affect anything. thanks for your reply, i will give you an update.

Sunday, October 29th 2006, 7:03am

Hi We recently started having a problem in parts of our lawn. There are 2 patches, each about 4'x4' that are very soggy and soaked through with water. The problem is specific to those areas but appears to be spreading slowly. The two areas are not near each other - at least separated by 25 feet and are around the corner from each other (our garden is an L shaped area - in the backyard and to the side of the house) The person who helps maintain the lawn etc. said this is a problem with the valves...