You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

Tuesday, September 18th 2007, 1:39pm

Author: gregory1420

I think I need to fix this valve...?

i got these this year and installed them at my house got 13 of them.....http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/Hunter-1-inch-Anti-Siphon-Valve-with-flow-control-s/421.htm

Tuesday, September 18th 2007, 1:34pm

Correct Riser Type for Hunter I-20 Rotor

i agree with jimmy...i use 1/2 on some of my I-20'S and didn't have a problem...makes install alot easier....

Thursday, September 13th 2007, 2:10pm

Creeping Charlie

or youmight get it with 3 way check the label on anything you buy to make sure you grass can handle the chemical

Thursday, September 13th 2007, 2:09pm

check valve location

i would ask the county about that and see if they have any codes on it before i did something

Tuesday, September 4th 2007, 2:00pm

most durable roters

most here will say the hunter pgp..i myself installed hunnter I-20's at my house man what a difference they are over k-rain's night and day...

Tuesday, September 4th 2007, 1:58pm

Trouble with Nelson Smartzone EZ

i don't think there is something wrong with it..my icc controller has program A but i can have program A run twice a night if i want...look to see if your program has more then one start time....

Thursday, August 23rd 2007, 2:02pm

I-20's Won't Pop Up!

i found some of my I20'S were set to tall and i ran them over with the mower and they got stuck so i just lowered them..and that took care of the problem..but in your case i am sure its soemthing like drpete said maybe sand in the wiper seal...

Tuesday, June 26th 2007, 4:08pm

ROOT ROT

guru can you look at this post and give me acomment......tks http://www.sprinklertalk.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2270

Monday, June 25th 2007, 12:55pm

SPRAY CLOGGING

its almost like some kind of slim or snot...

Sunday, June 24th 2007, 5:45pm

SPRAY CLOGGING

i have atleast one of my spray zones getting clogged with some kind of stuff i have never seen before its clogging my spray filters to the point they will not spray anymore and have to be cleaned out.i can wash them out or use air and blow them out and re-install them and they will get clogged again in a matter of days. pulled all of them and cleaned them and ran that zones for maybe 10min to get the lines cleaned and they still get clogged its like a white sringy stuff.i have never had this pro...

Friday, June 22nd 2007, 5:13pm

ROOT ROT

good point...some times i wonder if those guys at lesco's know what they are doing..

Friday, June 15th 2007, 2:37pm

Spray head height

sprinklerguy is right alot of my spray heads on installed right on top of the line .the biggest problem is the riser breaking off when you run over it with a riding mower i would suggest using a swing joint that way the head will have some movement.if i had it to do all over again thats the way i would go...

Tuesday, June 12th 2007, 3:53pm

fertigation 39k sq ft

yes i live in south florida thats all thats down here is sandy soil..i got a soil test done and the only thing they test is ph and the ph came back at 8.6 i have st augstine grass

Saturday, June 9th 2007, 3:37pm

fertigation 39k sq ft

i installed a fertigator pro serval months ago. i am trying to fertigate 39k sq of turf man this things eats fertilizer am i crazzy for trying to use this thing b/c regular fertilizer is alot cheaper..

Friday, June 8th 2007, 2:33pm

ROOT ROT

tks i will read the label.i only sprayed the yard with it or the turf no plants were sprayed.the guy at lesco's said just dump alittle into the back pack sprayer that it won't hurt the turf..tks

Thursday, June 7th 2007, 5:47pm

ROOT ROT

how long do you think it will take before its cured? do you think i should apply a 2nd app.?i will give the fertigator one thing the plants look alot better .i sprayed last weekend i don't have anything to spray with so i had to use my back pack sprayer and the stuff i got z will treat 50gal.so i had to put in 1.50oz per 4 gal so it was alittle strong but i had to fill my damn sprayer 12 times man what a pain.i have been looking at a z-spray to spray the yard and fertilizer also but if you say w...

Wednesday, June 6th 2007, 4:52pm

ROOT ROT

tks that was alot of help...i am close to just using the fertigator for my plants only and go back to to reg. fertilizer...i have already took some soil samples to the U of FLORIDA to see what the ph was i will have those on thrusday.i sprayed out t-strom from lesco for the root rot and i have not turned my feritgator back on yet and left the sprinklers off until i seen some brown spots in the yard telling me it needs water...

Sunday, June 3rd 2007, 5:23pm

best replacements

i would suggest more filters then..

Sunday, June 3rd 2007, 5:20pm

ROOT ROT

Since i have installed my new fertigator i have had a big problem with fungus.is this a common problem with a fertigation system? never had this problem before..what gives so far not really impressed with the fertigator except of helping with a fly probel i get with my dogs in the back yard.other then that not really impressed.i have gone thru atleast 30 gallons of fertilizer since march and the yard doesn't look any better then it did before i got the system...am i doing something wrong

Sunday, May 20th 2007, 5:31pm

spray heads mixed with pgj

can you mix a spray head with a pgj rotor? i thought i seen somewhere you could..if you do i am guessing you want the pgj to have the same nozzle in it has a spray head would put out correct? another question i have a zone with 7 pgj in it and they put out som ewater to much water if i down size the nozzle the pump will kick on and off i am on a well but right now the nozzles are to big could i leave the nozzle size alone and just turn down the flow on my valve i have a valve with a flow control...