You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, March 1st 2007, 1:58pm

Author: tsimone98

Drip irrigation system problem

These are the adjustable Shrubbler type emitters. It is installed on level ground. I am allowing sufficient time for them to bleed. Thanks for all your help. Ty

Wednesday, February 28th 2007, 1:29pm

Drip irrigation system problem

I have a 4 zone drip system. As the system runs, I adjust all of the drippers. Then shut off the system for 15-20 minutes. When I restart some of the drippers do not have enough pressure If I manually open the dripper slightly (loosen/unscrew) pressure comes right away with some spitting and popping (I assume the system is bleeding itself). I've replaced all of the drippers just to take that out of the equation. Any help on why this is happening would be great. Thanks, Ty

Thursday, February 8th 2007, 11:36am

Richdel 205 T----Bad Valve/Diaphram??

A new diaphragm did the trick. There was also various debris in the path of the solonoid. Thanks for the help. This is a great forum. Ty

Thursday, February 8th 2007, 10:02am

Richdel 205 T

Any idea where to get this unit? It seems like they don't make it anymore, but the Irritol 205 looks the same. Is that the case?

Wednesday, February 7th 2007, 4:26pm

Richdel 205 T----Bad Valve/Diaphram??

I have four Richdel 205 T's for my entire yard. Stations 1,2 and 3 work normally (and the solonoids are quiet). Station 4 is not working properly (and the solonoid is noisy). Water comes out, but just barely dripping. Does it sound like the whole solonoid is bad or should I try to replace the diaphram first? Any thoughts and help are greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ty