You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Wednesday, February 28th 2007, 10:02am

Author: gbluff

Spray Heads- New Line

I appreciate the feedback from you guys. Thanks. So I have seen spray heads by Hunter with a built in regulators, who else makes a regulator head? Like I said I am trying to keep the pump running during the on time, and I need to use up about 16 gal per minute, which puts me at about 52# presssure, or slighty above the pressure switch cut off point. I have no problem using bigger pipe as I am pumping uphill and bigger pipe keeps the friction loss to a minimum. I have been trying to find an answe...

Tuesday, February 27th 2007, 4:20am

Author: gbluff

Spray Heads- New Line

I would like to add a new line to my sprinkler system this spring which would be for spray heads only. I read by your comments that most of you guys are favoring the Rainbird heads, with Hunter being a close second. The sytem is a well/pump system and I have 52# pressure at the point of connection for take off of the new line. My question is, I see most sprays are running at 35-40# pressure. What problems will I have if any with that pressure? Misting etc.? Or do I need to consider sprays that h...