You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Monday, March 19th 2007, 5:57am

Author: Grassyknoll

Valve/ Solenoid Problem..PLEASE HELP

Ok guys, I replaced the bonnet and diaphram in the valve and IT WORKS great! Now I just need to figure out how to dial in the flow control on the SRV bonnet to adjust the amount of water coming out. It just seems to have a little too much coming out. Either that or it has been so long scince it has worked I have forgotten how much water came out. I want to thank everyone who replied for your input and for passing on your Sprinkler Knowledge and Know-How to us beginners. I hope I dont have any mo...

Tuesday, March 13th 2007, 12:54pm

Thanks for everyones replies! I will be out of town through the weekend and upon my return will post the outcome of my attempt to get the zone working again. Wish me luck....and thanks again!

Monday, March 12th 2007, 12:12pm

****o, I have Hunter SRV valves in my irragation system with three zones. One of the zones is not functioning. Turn it on and I can hear the water come up to the valve and then nothing. When I turn the valve on maually it seems to be leaking at the bottom of the soleniod. So I guess my question would be, is a good place to start possibly replacing the "guts" of the valve and/or replacing the "guts" of the valve and replacing the solenoid? Is it possible the solenoid pin is not sealing properly? ...