You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, April 6th 2007, 3:25pm

Author: kedge12

Backflow, Pressure Reducer, Manifold layout help

The mainline run is 10 feet to the point where I want to place the valves. My rainbird design states flows in each zone are 8.5 gpm, 12.6 gpm, and 3.8 gpm (drip).

Wednesday, April 4th 2007, 8:05pm

Backflow, Pressure Reducer, Manifold layout help

I have a 1" Febco 850 DCVA, 1" Wilkins 500YSBR Pressure Reducer with y-filter, ball valve, and 3-valve manifold assembly to install for my irrigation system with a measured 95 PSI at the ball valve. I have tapped into the 1 1/4 poly mainline and have 1" Sch 40 PVC out of the tee into a 1" brass ball valve with the handle 6" below the soil level. Next I plan to add the DCVA and put the ball valve and DCVA in a standard box on a 12" bed of gravel. Then I will have to run 1" Sch 40 PVC at 20" depth...

Monday, March 19th 2007, 6:15pm

RP or DC for my layout?

I have a 5/8" water meter in a buried box near the street in a 3.5 ft strip (square really) of grass. My preference is to install an RPBA instead of a DCVA as I may want to use injected fertilizer in my irrigation system, however both are legal in my area if I do not use fertilizer injection. The water meter is about 3' to 5' below the house grade. Could I just bury a 5-gallon bucket sans bottom and filled with crushed rock under the RP valve and let the water disperse? City static water pressur...