You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, June 8th 2007, 3:18pm

Author: 22sprinklerman

Err Zone 3

thank you very much. That answer was what i was looking for.

Thursday, June 7th 2007, 3:44pm

Err Zone 3

I read the manual and i counldnt find an answer that i was satisfied with thus my simple question

Thursday, June 7th 2007, 5:18am

low voltage lighting

Thanks ,I think I will use the one already there. Thanks for the info usually i get a dumbass answer back like- GO read a light manual . Thank YOU

Wednesday, June 6th 2007, 6:15pm

Err Zone 3

I recently came across a WM Weathermate 12 zone ID Control (weathermatic) control with Err Zone 3 on the screen only that the zone was working ok. Does any one know why that is? zone turns on and shuts off properly.

Monday, May 14th 2007, 2:38pm

certification

I was wondering if any one could help me, I want to take some courses or classes in irrigation and landscape lighting. Does any one know a number or web-site where i can get some info. Thanks in advace

Friday, May 11th 2007, 4:28pm

low voltage lighting

I am a sprinkler guy trying to start some landscape lighting. My question is- I have a 900w transformer and an outlet to plug it into but in the past i have seen houses where the outlet(gfi) is for the transformer only and has its own breaker i was wondering if this is really neccesary or can i get away with the exsisting outlet outside the home

Thursday, March 22nd 2007, 2:07pm

how many heads per zone

I would like to know how many heads i can have per zone @ 40, 50, 60 psi?