You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Tuesday, March 27th 2007, 7:50am

Author: betal

Irritrol 2700 valve problems

SprinklerGuy: Thanks a lot for your reply. About valves to be installed 12" above the highest head - I became aware of this requirement only about a week back when I started doing some research on my issues. Obviously I expected my contractor to be a knowledgeable person, but he turned out to be just the opposite.On the issues: Issue #2: "Regardeless of what the "slider" says...(more like a lever yes?)...leftie loosie rightie tightie.....loosie turns it on, tightie turns it off...it is working a...

Monday, March 26th 2007, 10:45am

Author: betal

Irritrol 2700 valve problems

Hi, I am new to this forum and also new to sprinkler system troubleshooting. I have been facing some peculiar issues with 3 (of valves that I just can not explain. So far, my contractor also has not been able to diagnose the issues and not returning my calls any more. These valves are controlling my front yard and are only about a year old. These were completely functional until some concrete work was done around them with the valves placed in a box below concrete level. Several issues came up a...