You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, April 8th 2007, 1:56pm

Author: Apostilic1

Wiring to Valves

Tried but that didn't work either. I don't know what the problem is.

Sunday, April 8th 2007, 6:17am

Wiring to Valves

Thank you, But how would you connect these wires to the timer?

Saturday, April 7th 2007, 1:19pm

Wiring to Valves

I have 2 valves that control the sprinklers in front of my house that work when turned on manually. Does anyone know why there is a 110 extension cord connected to those sprinkler valves leading to the garage with no connection? Wires on the valves are: green to each valve and black to one valve and white to the other valve. I installed a new timer and connected 5 sprinkler wires to the timer which controls all the other sprinklers on my property like it should but nothing controls the front spr...

Friday, April 6th 2007, 1:24pm

Help with wiring

Help! I moved into a home with rainbird sprinkler systems amd an Optima controller/timer. Apparently the previous owner had a dog that chewed the wiring to the timer, also there's like a 3 wire extension cord coming from the valves where they're connected to the inside of the garage with no connector on the end. I'm new at this. I bought a new Optima timer thinking I could just connect the same wires, program it and that would be it. Unfortunately some of the color wires are not connected and I ...