You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, April 17th 2007, 5:38pm

Author: BenC

Imperial Valet clock motor

Thanks to those responding to my post. After scouring the country and finding a couple of sources, turns out the clock motor was available locally, and at a lesser cost even after adding in sales tax! My troubleshooting was correct, and now I have a nice working controller. Now on to find seat washers and diaphragms for my Imperial-Crown valves, which my local source is out of.

Wednesday, April 11th 2007, 8:07am

Thanks for the reply. I'd like to keep my Imperial timer, though, and that's why I am trying to find a source for a clock motor.

Tuesday, April 10th 2007, 6:32pm

I have a 6-station Imperial Valet timer with a weak clock motor. It runs until it gets to the point of moving the cam or gear to flip to the next day, at which point it stalls out. I've cleaned and lubricated all the mechanical parts in the timer with no improvement, and so conclude that the motor is weak or the internal gears in the motor housing are crudded up (I decided not to try to pull the sealed clock motor case apart to get to the gears). Does anyone know of a source for a new clock moto...