You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, April 12th 2007, 8:44am

Author: tecun_uman

Is my backflo valve working?

OK.. TKS A LOT... I WILL CHECK ALL OF THOSE SPOTS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.. IT REALLY MAKES SENSE.. I THINK THAT PROBABLY MY FIRST STATION IS AHEAD OF THE FLOWVALVE. BUT WANT TO MAKE SURE I'M NOT MISTAKEN. SO, EITHER WAY I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING.. TKS AGAIN

Thursday, April 12th 2007, 8:39am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by HooKooDooKu</i> <br />How could the backflow be at fault if at least one of the zones works. OK, lets get a little more specific. The FEBCO 765 is a backflow preventer. It prevents irrigation water from getting back into your drinking water. The handles you are talking about are just extra shutoffs used when testing this PVB to certify that it is worki...

Thursday, April 12th 2007, 5:06am

Please help!! I have a rainbird sprinkler syst and just replaced my controller. Two of my 3 zones do not work. I have a FEBCO 765 BACKFLOW valve and do not know wether it works or not. It has two handles that are rusted and hard to turn. Can somebody tell me if the Febco valve is at fault? or could it be something else?[]