You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, May 16th 2007, 5:11am

Author: Drgasser

Irritrol valve solenoids

....... OK, OK, everyone play nice now. I just wanted to say that I purchased two new valves and replaced ALL The parts - solenoid, diaphragms, etc. and the problem still persists, Any ideas now??

Wednesday, April 18th 2007, 6:02am

Irritrol valve solenoids

Hi all! I inheirited an irritrol irrigation system for my house and have a few questions about it. When I turn the solenoids manually to the "on" position, my sprinklers and drips have great pressure and run merrily. However, when the timer/comtroller turns them on, the pressure is dismal. My qustion is, do the solenoids wear out and only open marginally?? If so, can they be replaced easily (looks easy) AND can this be done without shutting off the electricity or does 110 volts course through th...

Wednesday, April 18th 2007, 6:00am

Irritrol valve solenoids

Hi all! I inheirited an irritrol irrigation system for my house and have a few questions about it. When I turn the solenoids manually to the "on" position, my sprinklers and drips have great pressure and run merrily. However, when the timer/comtroller turns them on, the pressure is dismal. My qustion is, do the solenoids wear out and only open marginally?? If so, can they be replaced easily (looks easy) AND can this be done without shutting off the electricity or does 110 volts course through th...