You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 3:19pm

Author: Bizarroterl

long, very narrow area

I'm looking at the Netafim CV tubing now. Thanks for the info. Looks like this will work.

Monday, October 7th 2013, 10:10pm

long, very narrow area

Hi, We have two planting areas that follows a meandering walkway. The areas are about 18" wide and ~25'long, one on each side of the walkway. The plan is to plant annuals (pansies, impatiens depending on season) in these strips. They strips are separated from adjacent areas with a concrete divider(brick top). The adjacted areas are either low water (water wise) plantings or lawn (no mow). What would be the best way to water these strips? Would drip soaker tape be a good choice? The page for it a...

Saturday, March 22nd 2008, 11:10am

EZ FLo Fertilization System - How it works...

One thing I found out about the Fertigator system - A few years ago I installed one to fertilize my front yard. Water pressure here is approx. 80psi. I had the injector installed between the backflow preventer and the valve manifold. When the irrigation system was off mainline water would leak past the injector back into the fertilizer tank. I installed a main valve between the backflow preventer and the injector. The system has worked flawlessly since then. Newer injectors may have overcome thi...

Friday, May 4th 2007, 4:52am

PC Control - is there anyone out there?

I'm interested in this controller. If you're looking for someone that is using it (along with the developers) try their forum at http://www.pc-controller.com/forums/