You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 6:56pm

Author: gwrace

Pre-M in an EZ Flo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Fertigation Guru</i> <br />1.) Pre-M is very toxic and should not be mixed with your fertilizer. Spray methods are considered more controlled because the operator can choose when they apply the chemical and avoid unnecessary exposure. If you mix it in the tank, every time you water people are at risk. 2.) Fungicide should be applied on a weekly or bi-w...

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 10:49am

Sullivan Irrigation - Round Rock, TX

Of all the quotes I received for a sprinkler system installed Sullivans did the very best job. Not only were they very professional during the initial quote and QA process but there presentation materials were top notch. I live on 1 acre and they installed a 12 zone system for watering just around the house. This included an EZ Flo fertigation system and high hazard back flow device. The work was completed in a quality, timely manner exactly as scheduled during a 2 day period. If you live in the...

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 6:48am

EZ FLo Fertilization System - How it works...

That may be true. Personally I chose the EZ Flo because you weren't obligated to use a proprietary liquid only fertilizer. The EZ Flo will take any water soluble or liquid fertilizer by any manufacturer. I also did not have the need to apply different rates or types of fertilizer to different zones. It's all turf.

Thursday, April 26th 2007, 6:44am

Pre-M in an EZ Flo

I was just wondering where you found the best price on the Lesco Macron fertilizer product. I'm looking for reasonably priced sources for water soluble fertilizers to be used in an EZ Flo mainline system. Preferably in quantities of 25-50 lb bags.

Wednesday, April 25th 2007, 9:47am

EZ FLo Fertilization System - How it works...

I am also on 1 acre but have elected to water the area just around the house. That gets me down to roughly 1/2 acre to water and fertilize. I went with the EZ Flo mainline 4.5 gallon tank size. It cost me $625.00 to have it installed along with the new sprinkler system. That included permitting, testing, installation, 25lb bag of fertilizer, and high hazard backflow preventer. It's a great system.

Wednesday, April 25th 2007, 9:42am

Sources for Water Soluble Fertilizers

I recently had an EZ FLo mainline fertilizing system installed along with my new sprinkler system. I've made the rounds at the local Home Depot, Lowes and Walmart but have not been able to find any brands of water soluable fertilizer other than small package quantities of Miracle Grow. I was hoping you all could provide some assistance in finding a reasonably priced source. I have an acre so the system will require 25-50lb refills. I'd like to buy at least 6 25-50 lb bags to get me started. Than...