You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, May 18th 2007, 10:56am

Author: crsmith

system component selection advice

If I use the swing pipe method to attach to the lateral lines what fittings do I need to get? I am going with the hunter I-20 and ProSprays. These will be 4 inch buried at 10-12 in. I looked at the product info pdfs but am unclear which fittings i need to order to use the "funny" pipe.

Monday, May 14th 2007, 5:34am

I have not been able to get to a PC lately - Thanks for all the input. I will go back and verify the flow test - the guys from the city ran the test at the meter (on the street side with the meter removed). My supply line at the meter is 3/4. Where can I get details on the use of the funny pipe - fittings needed etc... Again - thanks for all the advise!!!

Sunday, May 6th 2007, 7:49am

Need advice on components for sprinkler system I am going to install. I got a design from rainbird - which calls for there stuff you can get a HD/Lowes. I have been researching upgraded Rainbird and Hunter components and would like to get some feedback before ordering. Any recommendations for 4" ROTORS (adjustable - I have no full circle) 4" Sprays (some smaller spaces and strips) valves (no anti-siphon) controller Also trying to decide on what riser fittings to use (swing arm) - any suggestions...