You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, May 15th 2007, 3:34pm

Author: wonkanator

How to replace a Febco 765-1

Do you have a suggestion of something better I could purchase to replace the Febco 765-1? I was only going to replace it with another one because that is what is there already. If there is something better I should get I would love to get your input.

Tuesday, May 15th 2007, 2:55pm

I am also new to sprinkler systems.

I moved into a house a few years ago that has a sprinkler system installed. The PVB is a Febco 765-1. I didn't really know anything about sprinkler systems, but somehow got the system going the first year and it worked fine. I didn't do the proper winterizing and the following spring I found out that one of the ball valves cracked and a couple other parts broke (I believe they are the bonnet and poppet). I didn't feel like spending the money to have it fixed at the time and about 3 years has pas...

Tuesday, May 15th 2007, 2:31pm

Thanks Tom. I have a Febco 765-1 that needs a few parts replaced and I found out that it is cheaper to just buy a whole new PVB rather then get the parts replaced. I found the 765-100 for a decent price and I just wanted to confirm that it was the same as what I currently have. Thanks again.

Tuesday, May 15th 2007, 1:09pm

This might sound stupid, but is the 765-1 the same as the 765-100 PVB?