You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2007, 7:11pm

Author: dahralynn

Hunter Valve SRV-101GT

We have muni water. What would cause it to tear or have a hole in it? How can I tell? Should I just take it out next time and try cleaning it up and put it back in instead of just automaticaly replacing it with a new one and throwing the old one away? <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jmduke7</i> <br />ON this particular valve, the diaphragm should fail in the open position if it has a...

Monday, May 21st 2007, 3:12pm

Hunter Valve SRV-101GT

The dighram usually sticks in the open position and this time it was stuck almost compleatly closed letting very little water out. Is there someting I can do to keep it from doing this? I couldn't find just the diphram listed for parts. I have so many vale parts because I have had to purchase the whole thing, I'd probally just order the diphram.

Saturday, May 19th 2007, 1:15pm

Hunter Valve SRV-101GT

The diaphram on this pictular valve seem to go out a lot. I have to reaplace the diaphram at least one a season. Is this normal and if so is there any way that I can just order the diaphram for this valve and not have to buy the whole valve? Thanks for the help.